Written - Taken - Passed! Checkride scheduled for 16.Jan

Week of  27.Nov.2017

Took the test on Wed. Passed with 90%!
Missed 4.
  • What is True Altitude
  • Symptoms of hyperventilation
  • Can a flight with passengers fly in formation (can't recall if it stated commercial or not)
  • Beginning of night for sport pilot
 Stupid misses all but I'm good with the score.
Comments:
  • Test was NOT the same as private as I'd been told.
  • 40 vs 60 questions
  • ONLY things relevant to sport, no nav instruments, nothing about night flights.
  • There were questions I hadn't seen at King Schools. For instance, the one about flying in formation was slightly different from the one at King; it included the variation of  'passengers'.
  • Overall, the test wasn't a huge surprise. It'll be interesting to see how my DPE handles the missed questions.
Next up, practice for oral and check-ride. Scheduled for 16.Jan 2 pm, Greenwood SC.

No other flights this week.

Comments